Pages

Friday 17 January 2014

Through the Ever Night

14742334
 
Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
Published January 8 2013 Atom
 
 
This is the sequel to Under the Never Sky (which is an awesome read!) and it is BRILLIANT.
Although it has been a while since I read UtNS, I was quickly transported back with Perry and Aria.
 
Through the Ever Night has a wonderful pace and kept me engaged throughout. The cast of characters has been well retained - touching on each just enough. Aria and Perry are a powerful team together but they are even more fabulous apart and I found myself drawn to Roar and Cinder much more in this book.
 
I can't say too much more as I don't want to spoil it for you but  I am very much looking forward to reading what happens next - with the Aether so active, will the Tides ever make it to the Still Blue? *bites fingernails*

No comments:

Post a Comment